Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Thread: Screen Names
View Single Post
Old 09-05-2018, 06:54 PM   #29
Lt Keefer

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Hurricane 29M
State: Texas
THOR #11781
Quote:
Originally Posted by DenverTransplant View Post
Pretty straightforward. I was able to take a lovely corporate parting gift and we rapidly abandoned Southern California for the Denver Area - Something was said about grandkids (actually at the time it was only one).

Original "home" for me was Northern California, so I have an affinity for mountains. Beach not so much. After 4 years of college in Santa Barbara, I'm pretty much beached out. Big decision every morning - should I go class or should I go to the beach. I have the grade point to prove it.

They say Colorado is 30% natives, 30% escapees from California and 30% Texans. Natives aren't too happy about that. The California transplants want the Texans to go back. Not sure about the Texans.
The reverse is true here in Texas. The Texans want the Californians to go back. They seem to be bringing their liberal ways and outside of the big cities, Texas is kind of conservative.
Lt Keefer is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.