Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 09-06-2018, 06:04 PM   #10
MiramarTN

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Miramar
State: Tennessee
THOR #12286
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Denman View Post
I have a plan for you...
Tell her that the battery upgrade was necessary because you love her so much!
You don't want to leave her lacking for the power to run all of the electrical stuff that's in your rig...

You did it for her!
I have been using that line on a bunch of my previous purchases. It worked for a while because there was a lot of stuff we needed to get the coach up to speed for our trip. Now that we have done a trip, the "quit wasting money" greets most of my package arrivals.

I need to be able to show her a noticeable improvement, like the suspension upgrades.

We are heading to Cape Hatteras in October. We will leave after work to get a few miles under the belt that evening. Planning on a stop at a Walmart before heading out the next morning for the remainder of the drive. That boondocking night will be my opportunity to show off the benefits of the new batteries.

Nope..... I'm dead.

MiramarTN
MiramarTN is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.