Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 09-08-2018, 02:44 AM   #7
Whirnot

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Vegas 25.2
State: Oregon
THOR #6934
I, like all Vegas /Axis owners have the same problem. It is really bad should you get caught in a snow storm as it adds to the already limited corner visibility with the big corner post.

The only solution is to adjust BOTH wipers so they are not horizontal at rest. It takes a bit of trial and error to get the drivers side as high as possible, and yet not have the passenger side hit the side post, and to not have them hit each other.

I had done this and was complaining to the dealer about it, and they told me they had a fix, and to bring it in. So I returned them to original and took it in. The Tech got on the phone with THOR and they told him to do exactly as described above.

This frustrates me, as it appears to me, that if the wiper arms were made the opposite way, with the drivers side on top, the problem would be solved. The passenger side would not go all the way, but it is too far to the side to cause an issue.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum