Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 09-08-2018, 12:46 PM   #2
Bob Denman
I Think We're Lost!

Brand: Still Looking
Model: Tiffin Wayfarer 24 BW
State: New York
THOR #8860
Wow! You sure brought a full plate to the table!
1. Unexpected surprises wouldn't be called that; it we knew what they were.
It's really more about having the ability to adapt to the situation presented at the time. "Rolling with the punches": so to speak!
2, 3 & 4. If you can't be in the rig during a repair episode: there are lots of car rental agencies, and Motels across the Country. (Although I hope that you never have to put them to use!)
5. Why not just keep your Doctors as they are, and plan your trips accordingly? Hospital emergency rooms are meant for those "unexpected occurrences" that get all of us. Put them to good use. Prescriptions can always be mailed to you: find one of those mail forwarding services, and let them handle it...

I think that you may be trying to think too far ahead on some of these issues. Take them one step at a time, and the task will seem less daunting.
Good luck!
Bob Denman is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum