Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 07-11-2015, 07:40 AM   #7
Beacher

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Hurricane 34E
State: California
THOR #937
Quote:
Originally Posted by neeliec View Post
Our 2016 Hurricane 27K has been at the dealer's service department since June 17. We took possession of it May 21....
Are the necessary repairs so severe that you can't use the coach? If they are not, go pick it up and only return after all the parts and bureaucracy has been ironed out.

Despite what any service writer tells you, you do not need to LEAVE your motorhome at the dealership while the parts are being ordered and the authorizations are being approved. How do you think fulltimers get their RV work done?? They only drop it off for the few hours the work will be performed, and that's what I have done for warranty work. Always!

My most severe warranty repair was a blown engine in my old, Fleetwood Pace Arrow, I dropped it off at 6:00 a.m. and picked it up before they closed at 5:00 p.m. that same day!

Go pick up your RV and use it. Only return it to have the work performed.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum