Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 09-12-2018, 02:35 AM   #2
Tupelo Kid

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: ACE
State: Georgia
THOR #9143
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by revjeffrey View Post
Picked up New Theater Seating Under $225.00 in North West Indiana.
I have been rehabbing a home for two years. I use the Habitat Restore Outlet in my area for supplies. "Brand New Anderson Windows $40.00" etc. I know them so well, I'm like a Celebrity there. I was there yesterday and in the showroom they have Brand New Thomas Payne RV Theater sofas also have New Jack Knife Sleeper Sofas @ $225.00.
I asked where the got them, He said are you interested and took me back to their warehouse. When a stack of boxes say LIPPERT on them. I asked him where he was getting all the RV furniture, He said he drove to Lippert in Elkhart and picked up a semi full. I did end up buying a 3 seat piece. The tops will fold down if not sitting on that one. The tops have built in cup holders usb ports and have LED lighting. If you are traveling 80/94 in Indiana easy on and easy off expressway. or PM me and I will forward my contact they are good people, Habitat builds homes for low income family's & Veterans. I would post photo but it is just 3 boxes. just thought was interesting.
What??? Still no photos?

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.