Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 09-13-2018, 02:56 PM   #64
Joe-FL

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 37GT
State: Florida
THOR #5246
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dilley-Dilley View Post
Ya I’ll admit that I took the photo with my iPhone while driving. Guilty as charged! Probably should have had my wife take the shot. Didn’t take much more effort than reaching down to adjust the radio dial, look at the side view, rear view camera, find and turn on or off one of the many buttons located on the dash. I guess I shouldn’t hoist a bottle of water up to my mouth while driving either. I’m not proud that I felt the need to take a photo while driving but the effort was minimal.
If you run around the country long enough in your RV you will witness about every type of unsafe and weird behavior you can imagine. It is best to just mind your own business and drive as safely as you can.

I would much rather be passed by someone on the right than have someone behind me trying to focus and take photos with their I-phone though. To me that is some crazy unsafe driving.
US Army 70-73 Retired LEO
Joe-FL is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum