Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 09-18-2018, 10:49 PM   #8
JamieGeek
Axis/Vegas Enthusiast

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Axis 24.4
State: Michigan
THOR #1150
Quote:
Originally Posted by oleflier View Post
I just went through drying out tail lights when i notice paper below window (inside) bubbling. I heard on other blog that this is common. I would like to find out if windows are leaking or are aluminum frames sweating. I was hoping to find out because they look tough to handle,and I would want to have my fix ready before I try. These blogs are great.
If you are talking about the wallpaper below the front driver and passenger windows: Yes that is common in Axis/Vegas units (I had my passenger side wall rebuilt by Thor).

Take some of the screws out on the bottom of the window trim ring you should be able to see where the leak is coming from if its coming from the windows (others have seen the leak come from the awning mount on the outside).
JamieGeek is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.