Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 09-21-2018, 02:29 PM   #9
LockChuck92

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: A.C.E. 30.2 Bunkhouse
State: Kentucky
THOR #8259
I have a 2017 ACE 30.2 with which I tow my Jeep Wrangler Unlimited (4-door) with oversized wheels and tires. The big V-10 has absolutely no issues pulling it; aside from the slight dip in gas mileage, you hardly know it’s back there! Of course, a quality braking system is a must, but the 30.2 will handle your Jeep just fine! I’ve pulled my Jeep from Kentucky to Florida and back twice in the last year, and from Ky to Charleston and Savannah over the summer. I will tell you that I have done the CHF, installed a Safe-T-Plus steering stabilizer, installed sumo springs, and an aftermarket rear stabilizer bar. All of these things help with the handling (especially on the interstate with big rigs coming by), but they aren’t a total necessity. I installed all these things for safety’s sake...like you, I have my most valuable possessions riding with me in my motorhome! ��

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.