Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 09-21-2018, 04:11 PM   #21
Cummins12V98

Brand: DRV
Model: 39TKSB3 "Modified"
State: South Dakota
THOR #1661
Quote:
Originally Posted by MS60ocb View Post
I had my second leak on my Second "KantLeak" at the same. The second leak started about 8 months and 4,000 miles after the First "KantLeak KantFix" valve assembly was replaced. The first leak occurred on the right of the plastic TEE to the Hot Water Heater By-pass valve.

Now I have a piece of cardboard laying below the valve assembly to be checked often for leaks (wet cardboard).

Clay 2016 MS 38PS3
My leak would fine it's way towards the front of the rV and drip out right behind the drivers side front jack. Kept thinking it was from the washer plumbing. Happy that's fixed for now!

Next project is to reconfigure my black and grey plumbing that's exposed right under the RV. The 2" valve no longer closes so I think since I am replacing that with a under RV "T" pull valve I may as well put a new 3" there also.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum