Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 09-21-2018, 09:57 PM   #2
Cason61

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 34F
State: Oklahoma
THOR #8432
Quote:
Originally Posted by 99dart View Post
Zero for three! I called to confirm the shop could align a motorhome, they said, "yes". But, the coach is too wide for the lazer style alignment. He adjusted the toe out, no charge until I could find a shop to do the entire alignment. Strike one!
Same shop, suggested the solid valve extension with check ball, rather than the schrader style long valve. They didn't have any. Strike two! Also, didn't have any long valve stems to fit the smaller opening for the Ford E450 wheels! Strike three!
Off to the Ford dealer for an oil change...
well, I also got that problem about short valve stems with a hubcap that makes it very hard to add air. And if the wheel is like at the 10 / 2 position, it's impossible. Don't know why but it is. My solution was to get a big pair of pliers and bend the metal back on the hubcap hole until I could get an air chuck on it. Didn't change the look much and was very cheap.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.