Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 09-28-2018, 12:06 AM   #13
gmtech16450yz

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Vegas 27.7
State: California
THOR #10907
Wow. That analogy doesn't even make sense. It's nothing like filleting a fish with a chainsaw. If anything it's more like filleting a fish with a scalpel. Blindly going by the door sticker is actually as crude as filleting a fish with a chainsaw.

The OP asked a question about tire pressures he believes are correct, but that don't necessarily agree with the sticker recommendations. I suggested a way he can verify if his pressures are indeed correct. There are really only two accurate ways to know if your tire pressures are correct, either wait until the tires show wear (kinda dumb) or read tire temps.

Gritz you can fillet your fish however you want, it doesn't matter to me. For the OP, if you're worried that those pressures might be too low, either wait until the tires show wear, get a tire pyrometer or just run them and don't worry about it. The problem is, unlike getting in a shower without knowing the exact water temperature, running your tires with the wrong pressures can actually kill people.

httphttps://youtu.be/2q9BuzNRc3Q
gmtech16450yz is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum