Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 09-28-2018, 02:55 PM   #16
gmtech16450yz

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Vegas 27.7
State: California
THOR #10907
lol.

It's all good, I'm probably just a little sensitive on this forum because it seems like every time I post something technical (which is pretty much all I post), I get a bunch of people saying I'm crazy/dangerous/insane/or just plain wrong. haha.

I know I come up with off the wall or outside the box ideas that are often hard to accept. That's the story of my life. lol. That's also what's made me extremely successful throughout my entire career. People that know me or have worked with me realize that as crazy as something I'm saying sounds, they should probably listen because chances are they'll learn something valuable.

Yes, I fully realize checking tires with a pyrometer is beyond what 99.9% of the forum members here would want to do. Duh. It's like my thread about my wheel/tire/wheel well mods. Of course I know nobody on here would, or SHOULD try to do what I did. But sometimes just seeing something done helps motivate people to try their own level of mods or experiments. And there are ALWAYS lurkers that read and never post that may benefit from tidbits of info. And like I said, the OP in this thread himself was questioning his assumptions, and I gave him a "tool" to use if he wants to verify what he was thinking.

So we just all have to remember that even if something seems crazy, silly or unnecessary for YOU to do yourself, there might be somebody lurking that might say "Hey, that sounds like something I want to try" or "That sounds a little extreme, so maybe what I'm doing isn't so crazy". Those are the people I post for.

httphttps://youtu.be/2q9BuzNRc3Q
gmtech16450yz is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.