Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 09-29-2018, 12:51 AM   #2
dave.irwin.59@gmail.com

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: Georgia
THOR #11774
Seal under slider to short

Update: Was supposed to pick up my rig tomorrow from CW in Oakwood, GA. Guess what? It's not ready!

Took it in a month ago for 'diagnistics' on warrant work (all cosmetic) as well as some 'we-owe' punch list stuff left over from purchase four months ago.

During the past month they were to do the warranty approval and parts order. Once they confirmed all the parts had arrived, I took the rig in last week. I was not about to leave the rig in their hands for weeks and weeks for cosmetic things while they ordered the parts.

After several attempts to get a confirmation on tomorrow's pickup they finally called today at 5:00pm saying they were still working on one item and it would not be ready tomorrow as promised. They did offer to put things back together if I was planning to use it this weekend ... I said no.

When I pushed wanting to know exactly had been completed they finally admitted there were still a bunch of things not yet done and some parts still had to be ordered. To make things worse, they are not even willing to say when it will be ready.

I certainly don't trust them and will need to continue to hound them. Based on feedback from others on this site, I'm not at all surprised. I hate to say it but this is about what I expected.

I posted the issue related to the gap in the slide seal here and on one other site. Interestingly, Thor called me the other day asking about the issue and offered to help. I told CW that Thor had reached out and they did not seem to be all that happy about it.

Anyone have any other suggestions to fast track this?

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum