Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 10-01-2018, 12:21 AM   #6
rspickel

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: ACE 30.2
State: Texas
THOR #11528
Cable TV Thor Ace 30.3

Thank You for your responses. I appreciate your input.

I was able to locate the switch ... it is a button in the same cabinet that the DVD player is located. It is behind the coax cable connector with no light. I have been able to determine how to set it for Antenna Booster On vs Off and when it is depressed, I am able to receive a couple of over the air channels from the antenna. When it is off, I should be able to receive cable channels but when I did a channel search on the TV I get no channels found. Now I need to track down where the issue is.

I can fairly easily test the cable by trying it on a local TV. Next time I'm in a park, I'm planning to verify that the cable works by bringing a home TV that I can hook up directly to the cable to see if it works. If it isn't the cable that I am using or the parks connection, then there has to be a problem within the RV.

Any suggestions would be apprciated.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.