Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 10-03-2018, 02:10 PM   #67
jjmessenger

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Aria 34'
State: Washington
THOR #7598
yes, we have Aria 3401

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2Lashes View Post
We could really use advice on the bed and slide please. We're supposed to be on the road and stuck.

Our bedroom slide was stuck out. We went through a series of in and out short pushes on the panel and got it in. As it turns out, I begged to get into the Monroe, Wa. dealer, he got me in and Tyler took 30 minutes to solve my problem.They are great! We were leaving on a 5 week tour and I was near tears!! Everything went along perfect until our arrival back in Auburn, Wa. where the bedroom slide acted up. One side (motor) working, the other not. We were close to home, so rather than stay overnight at the class reunion, we drove it home. Thankful that it didn't happen on our 5 week tour. We have a mobile mechanic and carry both types(two of each) with us. We paid out of pocket, figuring when we have a problem, we would just send the old ones in on warranty and receive the new ones to replace the ones we had. This was we do not get held up, except a mechanic. (we have not had a problem finding a mobile mechanic anywhere we have gone)

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum