Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 10-05-2018, 01:12 PM   #1
tinman01

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Challenger 37 GT
State: North Carolina
THOR #7843
Challenger Heater question

Hello all,

I'm having a issue with my heater, this morning it was 80 degrees in the bedroom and 66 degrees in the front room!

I was wondering what I can do about my furnace. The furnace vents are 1 in the bedroom on the narrow space between the bed and the wall, in the bathroom by the toilet that blows directly on your legs, one in the kitchen island that I didn't even notice until I was cleaning and one in the front room behind the drivers seat that if you hold a blanket around you can tell a small amount of hot air coming out.

Is there any gates or valves I can put on the bath and bedroom vents to help direct the heat to the front room more?

Thanks

Don

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum