Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 10-06-2018, 02:03 PM   #1
jihealy

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: ACE 30.2
State: North Carolina
THOR #11074
Thumbs up SOLD - Blue Ox Baseplate

I have a Blue Ox BX2246 baseplate that fits a 2007-2011 Honda CRV. It is brand new, in the box, never used. Bought it to tow a 2007 CRV behind my ACE 30.2, but didn't get around to installing it.

While camping in Virginia with some friends who tow a Wrangler this summer, I fell in love with the Jeep and had to have one. Found one online in Fredericksburg and bought it. The wife drove it 400+miles home to New York, but thats another story. So, I bought a base plate for the Jeep, installed it and I'm ready for the next adventure.

Now I have the CRV baseplate that the retailer won't take back because I exceeded the 30 day return limit and I'm practically giving it away at $300.00 if you pick it up at my location in Shirley, New York 11967 or I will ship within the lower 48 for $85.00. Still a good price at $385.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0256.JPG
Views:	142
Size:	245.0 KB
ID:	13270   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0257.JPG
Views:	151
Size:	171.2 KB
ID:	13271  

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum