Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Thread: 36 cat scale
View Single Post
Old 10-10-2018, 03:46 AM   #16
kannon

Brand: DRV
Model: 36rssb
State: Wisconsin
THOR #3288
Quote:
Originally Posted by clev View Post
Hi kannon, I know this is a little late, but just noticed it, and am curious. I have a 2017 36RSSB3 and your trailer weight caught my attention. At 16.7k and probably 3k in the bed, your'e pushing about 20k. My axle weight is 14.3k fully loaded with washer/dryer, solar, 6 batteries, water, etc, and I'm just wondering how yours is over 2k more than mine. I, too, pull a single swivel wheel with custom made metal cover, 2 large generators, and gas.
Not sure how to answer that Clev,was weighed at cat scale.I have glass roof washer and dryer granite countertops was full of water trunk full of usual tools,9k axles..d.r.v. has a empty weight of 17,400 sticker on it.I only have 2 batteries,no genny no solar.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum