Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 07-02-2013, 08:17 PM   #3
grizzz

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Columbus 295
State: Arkansas
THOR #357
I am pretty much old school. I can look thru repair manuals and figure out what I need to do by what is in front of my hands. In fact I like to have the knowledge of how to fix or how to operate as it gives me the power to do it myself or seek a professional and speak to them at a level that does not embarass myself with.

So you jump on in and if it gets too deep for me I am more than willing to ask for a life jacket but I will be in there for the most part. I used to design weapons as a contractor so I do have some skills. how that equates to an RV I am not sure but together we can figure out what I need to do.

But the last question still remains, is there a way to find an owners manual. I know that I had an old K5 that i rebuilt a few times and was able to go to the house that produced the books to get the shop manuals etc. for it. is that the case here or are they a lost cause.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.