Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 07-24-2015, 11:21 AM   #3
JamieGeek
Axis/Vegas Enthusiast

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Axis 24.4
State: Michigan
THOR #1150
Where do you see this? I can't find it on the Axis or Vegas website; nor in the news and/or blogs page. Hmm a local dealer has details:
http://www.generalrv.com/product-tho...ass-a/25-dot-3

The bathroom looks larger than the 24.1 but not some of the other floorplans--the shower is similar in size to the 25.2. Likewise the kitchen looks pretty cramped.

I bet that rear bed folds in 1/2 when the slide is in.

I'd have to see the inside of this one: Not sure I like the cramped kitchen area--that walkway between the dinette and the sink looks to be 2' wide!

I wonder if the front bunk size is a misprint? All the front caps on the Axis/Vegas units are the same size and thus would afford the same amount of room for the bunk (unless they somehow shrunk the bunk mechanism a little for this model). Perhaps this is a design improvement that will make it to all the models.

If the dinette also slid out (so that the edge of the dinette was even with the front of the fridge) that would be a great floorplan

Only seatbelts for four (two captains chairs and the forward facing dinette seat) but sleeping for 5? (rear bed(2), dinette(2) and overhead bunk(1)). Edit: Ah the link above shows sleeping for 4: 2,1,1.

I also see that Thor has standardized on 32" TVs throughout the Axis/Vegas units. Makes sense for them now they don't have to source different sized TVs.
JamieGeek is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.