Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 10-14-2018, 08:48 PM   #2
javelin

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2013 ACE 30.1
State: Alberta
THOR #2631
Hi welcome to the forum. People aren’t ignoring you but just may not be familiar with your coach or your specific problem's solution......like me for example. I assume most of the leaked water was a result of water already in the fill line or the source hose pumping water into a disconnected tank fill line. You are probably lucky that the fill line enters the fresh tank near the top and not at the bottom.....or you would see a lot more water potentially.

This sounds like Thor probably did not tighten a hose clamp at the wall of the fresh water fill. I assume it is the wall end that came off since you say you can see inside the coach. Can you unscrew the water fill fixture from the exterior wall (usually screwed on) and re-attach the disconnected tank fill hose to it? Use a bent metal coat hanger to fish for the tank hose if it fell down inside. Then re-install the hose fill fixture and recaulk around it. Make sure if there is a vent line going to the fixture that it remains as high as possible from wall to tank so it does not fill with water in future......a plugged vent line is a pain when filling and when draining. Hopefully someone with knowledge of your specific coach will chime in.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.