Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 07-24-2015, 07:12 PM   #6
Chance

Brand: Still Looking
State: Texas
THOR #2121
Quote:
Originally Posted by Happily Retired View Post
Always good to have more options!!

Glad they have forward facing seats on this Axis for those who need to travel with car seats. Bedroom area looks good, even with the fold up bed, but a dinette instead of a couch would be a deal breaker for us, but probably good for those with kids! Not having a slide up front would be too cramped with our 2 large dogs!!
Options are indeed great; particularly if they included at least one model with 2 slides and one model with no slide. When I see the majority of motorhomes in Europe having no slides, I have to think that that market is being overlooked here. I see it as a marketing error.

Having said that, I honestly don't understand why basic models don't have more variations of that given model. As an example, why not have the same 25.3 model with either dinette or couch? Other motorhomes have the same model with dinette or couch, so it can be done.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum