Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 10-18-2018, 09:39 PM   #12
AJMike

Brand: Still Looking
Model: Regency Ultra Brougham IB
State: Arizona
THOR #13468
Thank you all for your information. It was a terrific help and I truly appreciate it. The mileage for the Vegas was what I assumed it would be - on the order of 8-10 mpg. We actually drive a lot more than the normal RV yearly mileage having put more than 50,000 miles on our Class B in the 4 1/2 years we have owned it. I love the Ford V-10 in it, but then it is only pushing a 20 foot Class B RV that weighs something like 9500 pounds.

As for the new RV, my wife liked the 24TB floor plan of The Gemini but the dealer did not have any on the lot other than a single used model. We are trying to decide between the used model (approx 5000 miles) a new one at an out of state branch of the dealership. They have offered to have it brought in, and are going to let us know the cost of moving it. We did get to drive the Ford diesel and it seems very nice. Peppy, quiet and it runs about 2000 rpm at 60 mph while the Mercedes diesel we drove earlier (in a different RV brand) was running at 2700 rpm at the same speed.

Again, thank you everyone for all of the wonderful information.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum