Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Thread: Vegas vs Axis
View Single Post
Old 10-19-2018, 06:05 PM   #6
16ACE27
Site Team

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: ACE 27.1
State: Florida
THOR #7035
Quote:
Originally Posted by AJMike View Post
Well, I guess that would explain why I could not find any differences in the specs. I wonder why Thor markets two identical RVs under different names.

I can understand why you love the RV. The floor plan is wonderful, the interior of the RV feels spacious, the inside colors are pleasant and relaxing, the cab is comfortable and the view when driving is great. The only thing "wrong" is that my wife feels a Class A is too big, but that is because we have been using a small Class B which would fit into the closet in our neighbor's 40 foot RV.

Thanks for the answer. I can now stop looking at the specs trying to find the differences.
Coming from a Class B it probably won't make any difference, but for us coming from TTs once we stood in the shower of the 24.1 and closed the curtain it was a deal-breaker. We loved the big bathroom though.
2020 Chevy Colorado Z71 Trail Runner Toad
2024 Chevrolet Trax 2RS - Soon 2B TOAD
16ACE27 is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum