Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Thread: roof trim leak
View Single Post
Old 10-25-2018, 04:57 PM   #1
El Pirate

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Chateau 22b
State: New York
THOR #6388
roof trim leak

I have a 2018 Chateau 22b that leaks from the trim on the front nose of the cabin. The unit is parked on a slight decline , front end down. When I level the RV to prepare for a trip, about 1/2 to 1 gallon of water exits the weep hole in the plastic trim on the front nose of the cabin right above the steering wheel. I can't tell if the channel in the trim is holding water or if it's daylighting from inside the fiberglass. I removed all the cushions from the front bunk over the cab and couldn't see any signs of holding water inside the cabin. I couoldn't find any holes in the roofing to allow water inside to then daylight when the slope of the RV changes. Really is baffling where the water is accumulating, inside the trim or inside the fiberglass? Any thoughts on how to diagnosis?

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum