Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 10-25-2018, 10:07 PM   #1
csseeker

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2016 Axis 25.2
State: Florida
THOR #12340
After tons of repairs - New TV in our 16 Axis 25.2

After all the repairs I made to the rotted floor under the couch, replacing the subfloor, replacing the outside shower lines with better and longer ones, raising the couch 2", replacing the leaking outside shower, and adding plugs to the holes in the floor where the couch table would sit (we don't use it) we finally got around to replacing the main tv. We replaced it with a 32" Vizio smart TV. No, it did not fit right in. I had to mount it 3/4" out. I added a 3/4" wood base plate to the existing one. I then had to add a 1/2" shim under the top of the bracket so the tv leans down slightly for better viewing. The original brackets did indeed work with the Vizio.

Yeah, ready to leave for Texas next week!!

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum