Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Thread: Toilet Trouble
View Single Post
Old 10-28-2018, 12:45 PM   #57
patz

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Freedom Elite 24FE
State: Pennsylvania
THOR #9382
Toilet issue

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArtieP View Post
I have a 2017 Windsport 34F. The toilet keeps clogging, evidently because the toilet is installed over the narrow end of the black tank leaving only an inch or two for things to try move below the bottom of the entry tube. I had to purchase a sprayer to break things up and get things moving. I have had to use it several times so far. Thor says there is nothing they can do about it. Anyone else having this problem and/or found a solution. Maybe we could start a class-action.
On my PD31 the toilet is not centered over the hole blocking off about two inches of the discharge. I am not sure if this is the same thing you are talking about.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum