Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 10-29-2018, 12:46 PM   #20
MiramarTN

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Miramar
State: Tennessee
THOR #12286
We were all set to purchase a 2019 Thor Vegas 27.7. We looked at the 2018 and liked the layout. My wife insisted on an electric induction cooktop plus I wanted to wait on the FireFly Multiplex system, both of which were coming out on the 2019 model.

I started researching adding an inverter, leveling jacks and replacing the refrigerator with an all electric model. My mods would be raising the "real cost" of the Vegas.

I guess it was at this point that I started looking at a Class A that already had all of my modification as part of the standard package. I found a pretty good deal on my Class A Miramar and that sealed the deal.

As the salesman was driving us out to our MH for the first time, we drove past the Vegas. I told him that I had almost decided to buy the Vegas. His response was that he had just saved me $20,000. He continued that the Vegas was a good coach but the dealership had some buyers who would within a year, trade them in on a bigger Class A.

Who was it that previously posted that a salesman will say anything to make (or keep) the sale?

Anyway, real happy with my Miramar.

MiramarTN
MiramarTN is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.