Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 10-31-2018, 02:25 AM   #1
LockChuck92

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: A.C.E. 30.2 Bunkhouse
State: Kentucky
THOR #8259
Let’s get it going! I love my Thor!

I’ll admit it - I, like so many of us, became frustrated with some “new coach” issues that I had to iron out with my ACE 30.2. But having owned it for two incredibly fun years now, the memories we’ve made in it in such a short time FAR outweigh any issues I’ve had to fix. That being said, it bothers me somewhat to see Thor being drug through the mud on the internet concerning quality issues. I really believe that it’s more of a result of Thor selling so many units (heck, they own a whopping 48 percent of the market). We all know that ALL RV’s, from the 6k pop-ups to the million dollar rolling mansions have stuff break. That’s just an accepted part of our lifestyle. But it’s a fun lifestyle indeed!

With that being said, let’s get it going! If you love your Thor, warts and all, post a picture of er and tell everyone your favorite vacation story/memory/funny moment you’ve made so far! GO!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	CEDC4516-E46D-4BA0-BA4D-DCF59F2207B9.jpg
Views:	116
Size:	157.5 KB
ID:	13749  

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.