Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 11-02-2018, 12:07 AM   #9
Cason61

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 34F
State: Oklahoma
THOR #8432
Quote:
Originally Posted by DonYargeau View Post
Hi, we just got our 2019 Axis 24.1, our first mororhome so be patient.[emoji847]
I’ve had a few minor issues, I’ve somewhat resolved some, one that has me stuck is antenna for tv. When we got the vehicle the screens were all digital and the fellow doing the walk through said he’d had them all on but when they put it under cover to do the delivery they went digital, that it was just the location, I’ve tried scanning channels in 5 or 6 different places and get nothing, the dealer wanted to book me in in the end of November to look at problems, that’s crazy imho, I bought a cheep indoor antenna hooked it to bedroom tv and ran scan, I got 8 channels not great but it proved to me I have a problem. I know about the booster button in cupboard etc. I suspect the coaxel is off or something is off the roof antenna.
Any other ideas ?
Hot water, u tube is great, fixed the surging with adjustment knob on back of water heater through drawer inside, but the water still doesn’t get hot, it gets fairly warm so I can at least wash my face, are there other adjustments besides the panel by bed ?
Like I say I’m new to this, I’m not satisfied with Fraserway RV’s service or sales follow ups and look forward to using this site to learn more,
Thx, Don
Yeah, I pressed my 6 dB gain button on my RV and nothing happened. Turns out the circuit board was not super glued to the plastic cover in the copartment. Did that and then it worked for finding channels. Some places work better with the gain button on, some with it off and some parks have a cable that works. Oh yeah, the antenna cable was a little loose to the antenna too. If the antenna turns and the 6bd gain is on and your neighbor in the campground can get channels and after surfing you don't have anything, you may have a problem. When I figured out all the things I had to do to get TV, I wrote it down on a 3x5 card. In fact I did it two times. OK, I also wired in DVD players too. Like 35 each.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum