Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 08-03-2015, 08:40 PM   #15
Teeitup26

Brand: Still Looking
State: Colorado
THOR #1067
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidgebo View Post
I had the valve extenders replaced and Thor reimbursed me for the expense. They were defective, as many are. I had the front-end aligned, and Thor reimbursed me for that expense as well. The Vegas handled poorly and squirrely until I had this done. Use the rigid, bronze or stainless steel extenders. The braided Stainless hoses seem to have issues. You must break down the tire to have the rigid extenders installed. Its an expense, but worth every penny. Also, get a TPMS. Knowing you tire pressure and temp of every tire at a glance of the screen is reassuring. Cheap insurance.
I noticed you have a 24.1 and wanted to ask you the same as i did Larry. Anything you would do differently when getting an Axis? Different model? Different options? Would you do it again? probably close to ordering the 24.1. just curious of your opinion now of the unit. thanks. Dave

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.