Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 11-15-2018, 12:42 AM   #2
JamieGeek
Axis/Vegas Enthusiast

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Axis 24.4
State: Michigan
THOR #1150
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricksplace55 View Post
Good evening
As always I turn to you guys/ladies as for advice. I leave on a trip in two days and Norco fridge stopped cooling. I am always plugged in at home into 120 outlet and I only have the fridge on. I check it every week and so far it has worked great. Now the only thing that may have caused a problem that I had to move it to the driveway since last Sunday so I can wash and wax it before the trip. The driveway is not leveled at all and I see the forward level on the coach is all the way forward. I open the outside cover and I do not hear anything working. The on light is on and the temp is always at max. I have turned it on and off. Do you think that it's stopped if it's not level correctly?
Yes. RV fridges don't like to work when out of level. In fact if it is too out of level it will warm the fridge and, possibly, damage the fridge.

Turn it off and level the coach.
JamieGeek is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.