Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Thread: Water on floor
View Single Post
Old 11-16-2018, 02:45 AM   #6
simidrm

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Tuscany 40ex
State: Ohio
THOR #12726
Thanks for the reply

Wow you guys gave me a lot of things to check, But as mentioned above I did take the cover off the roof a/c inside and no water evidence there and while I never thought of the sink leaking I don't think that's it because I have already winterized the whole system and if it was from the sink it would be anti-freeze on the floor, and all my roof vents have covers over them and the ceilings are dry and stain free, But the post about water dripping in off the slides maybe the issue because where the puddle is on the floor is across from the drivers side front slide.

And never thought of the fridge ice maker or water line leaking but it should be antifreeze as I ran that till it came out the door so I at least have a couple more things to check now so Thank You for the help and if anyone has question on the diesels I would be happy to help as that's what I do for a job especially the 6.7l cummins engines I am a certified aftertreatment tech on Detroit and cummins .

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.