Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 11-16-2018, 10:05 PM   #10
blw2

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2013 31L
State: Florida
THOR #908
My son and I wanted to do the death valley a couple summers ago when we drove out to the canyon...it was just too far and too hot. I would have only done it as a day trip in the summer I think and not likely in the RV.

We did drive through monument valley on the way back East. Glad we did it but honestly not much to it. Would be better probably to stay in the area and if you could get permits to do some hiking and exploring. Still I did the forest gump run. I prob wouldn't go out of my way to do it again though. It was a lot of miles of nowhere to get there....ditto the four corners monument.

Timing didn't work out, but I had in mind to stay near Monument valley at Goosenecks State Park. I regret not making that work.

also in that area, we stayed near Page AZ on the lake. beautiful area, fun slot canyon hike

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.