Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Thread: Thor axis ride
View Single Post
Old 11-23-2018, 03:19 PM   #4
Elvisjdr

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: axis 25.1
State: Indiana
THOR #5637
Quote:
Originally Posted by Long & Winding road View Post
What he said.....I have not replaced my shocks yet (only have 5000 miles on my Axis) but I thinking of replacing them next year since the factory puts cheapest parts they can on the chassis.

Another member posted great results with new shocks (and only a few K's on his ride). Just pick the one that fits your Axis and that you like best. I have had good luck with Bilstiens in the past.

Also consider HD front sway bar and Saftey Plus steering stabilizer. It did wonders on the handling of my Axis.

It would not hurt to put some sound / heat insulation (Might help with the "Falling apart" if you have excessive noise - just a thought - also go around and tighten/zip tie everything you can).

Plus IMO try the FRONT sway bars since the sumos tend to stiffen up the ride and make it worse (limits travel).
I do have safe t plus but not hd sway bar-should i add along with sumo i have already

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.