Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 12-02-2018, 06:38 PM   #11
NewAxisOwner

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Axis 25.2
State: Florida
THOR #13661
Quote:
Originally Posted by Long & Winding road View Post
Newaxisowner - is your steering stabilizer just a "damping shock" (Like the the OEM but better)? Or is it "Self Centering"?

I installed the Saftyplus on mine - big difference. It has 500# of pressure pushing either way until centered. So now in like parking lots or in the city streets the will will pull straight (Kinda like a FWD car will) much quicker than normal and on the interstate it works wonders to stay straight on the road.

I was just curious - All you ever read abvout about is Roadmaster and Saftey Plus so I was not sure if yours was the same (They are pricey .... like $489.00 but worth it IMO).
It's a very stiff stabilizer. I will let you know. I went the cheaper route first and will see how it does prior to getting a plus or roadmaster.. Havent driven it anywhere yet. It's been over a month of me waiting for new parts to come in. I'm not surprised though, as they promise the world before you sign.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum