Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 12-04-2018, 02:48 AM   #14
Stevenb2560

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: ACE EVO 30.3
State: Florida
THOR #6059
Cable TV in the Thor ACE

I have a 2017 ACE 30.3 and I can not get any campground cable to work on my TVs either. I have discovered that it is not the antenna power switch, or programming the TV to search for the cable stations from the menu etc. It is the junk Axerra TVs in my RV don’t have the proper cable turner in them! After going through all of the steps to switch the antenna power switch off. Select cable on the menu and performing a channel scan etc, I could not get any of the cable channels on my TVs. I’ve tried the procedures at several campgrounds just in case they had some cable system that My TV couldn’t recognize. I then searched the forums and found that many of the Axerra TVs don’t have the proper cable tuner in them(QUAMI tuner). So, no matter what you do you won’t get cable TV unless you purchase a separate cable tuner box or replace the TV’s

Steven B.
2017 ACE 30.3
S/W Florida

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.