Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 08-08-2015, 01:59 AM   #122
Teeitup26

Brand: Still Looking
State: Colorado
THOR #1067
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Sunshine View Post
It wasn't just an impression you gave. You said "issues using the life savings..." Thus my comments.
50% down will help ease the pain of the 20 year note on your RV. It's not unusual for newbie RV buyers to get upside down fast.
Plenty of folks have sold their sticks and bricks to live in their RV. We lived in our 5th wheel for a year. Axis/Vegas may be tight on living and storage space for full timing, but then lots of folks live in their cars! Hope you find what you are looking for.
Best of luck, and enjoy the journey!
Easy stud; there is no pain on a 20 year note on an RV. That 20 year loan will be paid off in a year or less. I could care less what the thing is worth after i pay for it. If you worry about being upside down, you don't have enough money to own one i reckon. It will go down in value just like all toys do. Can't figure out why anyone would have a problem with that as long as they know in advance that's happening. RVs are not an investment as i'm sure you're aware being astute as you are. If you want something that pays, invest in stocks as most intelligent people do. That's why I have the net worth i do.

The issues comment came from the frustration with the RV industry in general. It's an antique. Someone's going to come in and do it right and take over for these idiots that currently are involved in sales and marketing. What a disaster.

I'm already enjoying the journey and i haven't even bought an RV yet. Just think of the possibilities.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.