Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Thread: Fire Stick 4K
View Single Post
Old 12-06-2018, 04:21 PM   #15
Brandy66

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Compass 24 TF, Mercedes
State: Washington
THOR #11249
P.S. After buying it I found some youtube's suggesting that the over the road truckers antenna might be the better option. It's mast is spring mounted and just looks more durable

also just noticed that "editing" wipes out the original post:

I'm also adding a telescoping antenna pole to mount on my ladder, it will be about A/C unit height for travel and about 4ft up from there when stopped. The WeBoost worked good on a test inside my house with the antenna just laying on the patio in a chair. I'm in a real bad cell spot and it bumped up 2 bars to 4 and sometimes 5, properly mounted it should work really good. It is quite a bit of coin though I will agree with that..
What part of Texas are you in? Next month we're heading to the Rio Grand Valley for a couple months for golf and visiting friends.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum