Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 08-08-2015, 06:05 PM   #1
bevedfelker

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2015 Vegas 24.1
State: Pennsylvania
THOR #2601
New to Forum & Just Bought a New Vegas 24.1

Just checking in to say hi. My wife and I just purchased a 2015 Vegas 24.1 from General RV in Tampa. We do the PDI and pick it up this coming Wednesday.

Already spent quite a bit of time reading lots of threads on the forum and was particularly interested in the PDI and quality comments. Also noted the long discussions involving the radio drain on the chassis battery (will keep my eye on that and will definitely make a mod with a isolation switch).

This is our first RV of any sort. We've done lots of tent camping when our children were young. We are both retired -- wife a retired nurse and me a retired AF Colonel (42 years continuous active duty).

Plan on spending lots of time camping in the new motorhome. We have FL resident annual passes for Disney so we'll be over in the "Happiest Place on Earth's" campground. Being retired military we also plan to travel and stay at military base FAMCAMPS.

See you on the road sometime!!!
2015 Vegas 24.1 (E-350)
bevedfelker is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.