Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 12-11-2018, 07:15 PM   #6
racochran

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Thor Chateau 28E
State: Arizona
THOR #13948
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beau388 View Post
Just replace the splitter you have with an approved splitter. You need the splitter for the rear and outside TVs and for cable and terrestrial antenna reception.
If got right take out amplifier and replace I am guessing 2 or 3 way splitter with approved one for Directv a 4way in and outputs remain the same. Where does other outputs go or just spares?

Where does Directv receiver connect in; I am guessing now between amplifier output and blueray dvd? Do not need homerun from outside dish it can connect into the park cable coax connection correct?

I have 3 tvs 1 outside, 1 in living area and last 1 in bedroom. I found a 2way splitter under the bed in water compartment. I am thinking that is for the bedroom tv and will need be changed to a Directv splitter so it will work back there. That sound right?

May have to draw myself some pictures. It seems when I retired my gray cells retired as well!!!!

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum