Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 12-16-2018, 01:32 PM   #8
ArrrV

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2015 ACE 30.2
State: Florida
THOR #1287
I have installed Eclipse Shades on the interior of my ACE 30.2 windshield. They are accordian honeycomb pleated sun shades that retract into mounts on each side of the windshield and velcro together in the center. Metallic outer with choice of grey or tan inner. When you order you send in windshield measurements and they are made for your coach. Probably don't provide as much protection as an outside vinyl, but are way easier to open and close-- I use them even when leaving the RV parked for a few minutes.. Less than 60 seconds to close. Opens in 10 secs!
The sun is brutal here in S FL, so I ordered a roll of fabric metallic heat reflector (one side white the reverse is metallic) from the factory. I will be sewing this to my privacy curtain after the holidays to further reduce the heat load and will report back. I think that buying the whole roll was cheaper than buying a cut piece half the length, so you may see the other half go on sale in the forum a month or two.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.