Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 12-16-2018, 03:53 PM   #58
knucklehead

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Windsport 29m
State: North Carolina
THOR #9553
We bought our 2nd RV this past May. A 29m Windsport,2018. It has had many things break and fail. Levelling system, leaks at window and windshield, leak at outside receptical that shorted out the circuit, auto step broke, bad motor on driver side of drop down bed, fresh water tank bracket pulled loose, cargo doors out of alignment, failed coach door closer, kitchen sink drain under slide out came apart and water on floor and many other small things. I will say this however.... Thor and Camping World of Statesville, NC has been very helpful and EVERYTHING CW has fixed has stayed fixed. All I can say is I like the coach enough to wade thru this hell cause eventually I hope to get it all fixed and then just maintain it. I'm not nieve and realize a house rolling down the road will have things fail and break. If your not handy with your hands and have basic home and auto repair skills, stick with motels and hotels..... that's just how it is seems to me!!

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.