Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 12-20-2018, 02:44 PM   #17
nautiquecowboy

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 25.2 axis
State: South Carolina
THOR #3992
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewAxisOwner View Post
My 2006 Forest River Sierra Toyhauler is a BEAST! 106 gallon fresh water tank, gas dispenser etc and I can load 5k lbs in it. For a 21 footer that fits in every campsite, it's hard to let go.

The quality is far better than that of the Axis. I offered to trade it in, but the dealer insulted me with a trade-in price of only $3000.00

See for yourself, as I have it for sale on CL. Honestly, I hope it doesn't sell, so I can keep it. Wife doesnt really want 2 RV's, but I tell her we have a tried and true cross country trek trailer that I'd take to Alaska over and over. The Axis, well, not too much confidence over here... I'll never let my wife take me to an RV show ever again...

https://jacksonville.craigslist.org/...740807960.html
My father-in-law had a Jayco and it was pretty good I did too but I heard the new ones coming off the assembly line or not like the old ones Jayco used to have a real good reputation according dealer he said he has Jayco sitting on the lot waiting for warranty repairs that Jayco are real slow to approve the Forest River I looked at look like a cheap mobile home like it was a F3 not sure was again back in 2016 when I got mine I hope you get it sold fast Life's too short to be unhappy

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum