Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 12-20-2018, 05:03 PM   #1
MTHook

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Windsport 34E
State: North Carolina
THOR #13360
Made our 1st trip

After working on a lot of little things on the MH we finally got out and camped for a few nights. Amazingly I backed into the spot and was level without any work, dropped the jacks, hooked everything up. Easy Peezie. Even have wifi and TV over our antenna.
I towed the CRV with the newly installed tow bar, didn't know it was back there.
We didn't get away without some issues, the furnace you were either sweating or freezing. The camp ground had a water leak so they cut the water for 4-5 hours with notice so I was going to fill the water tank, switched over and after a couple minutes I went inside to check progress. The 1/2 bath and area at the bed( where the water tank is ) had puddles of water. I ran out cut the water, dried everything out.
When the water came back on I switched back to shore water and no inside leaks but some drips behind the water control panel, just a steady drip.
It rained most of the night, but we'd had the slides out at home in the rain and only had a few little areas that were wet( with way more rain level both times)
Drove home in the rain, and found water on the floors front to back, more than condensation.
In talking to the maintenance guy he said they have as much as 100 PSI water pressure( and me without a regulator) I hope that I just blew some seals rather than anything serious.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum