Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Thread: Propane Tank
View Single Post
Old 12-22-2018, 03:01 AM   #4
The_Breeze

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Chateau 31L
State: Florida
THOR #12189
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimbo12 View Post
Looks like you rotated the float unit from straight up to 5 o’clock. You won’t get a good reading now. Look at this - 8944-04 Magnetic Liquid-Level Motor Fuel Gauge

Now, what the heck were you thinking to put a wrench on a full and leaking propane tank? Ever hear of the Darwin Award? Before you do something like that again ask yourself if you would win one. We had a saying in the Navy - there are bold technicians and there are old technicians but there are no bold old technicians.
Thank you for that link. LOL and I hear you. We had a saying in the Air Force. Ye who works on an ungrounded jet soon finds heaven really fast. I discharged the static before laying the wrench to the tank

I stopped the leak - priority one. 5 vs. 12 really wasn't on my mind at the moment. I don't know that I can fix this. The level doesn't leak in this position.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.