Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 08-10-2015, 08:40 PM   #31
roadhog

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Axis 24.1
State: Missouri
THOR #1971
Hawkeye sorry about your trouble and thanks for the updates. Keep them coming.

I have been having some concerns about what would happen if we were to have engine trouble on our Axis. It is so hard to get at anything. I also wonder about who would want to work on something so hard to do anything with.

We were at Henderson's Lineup a couple of weeks ago and I raised my concerns. Other than assurance, which I agree with, that the V10 is a very reliable motor, they also said that on a lift things like spark plugs were pretty accessible if the front wheels were removed. They also said that it wouldn't be too hard to find someone to work on it. I hope that is true if work needs to be done.

So far the V10 just purrs along. Just returned from 5244 mile journey to Oregon to see son and daughter-in-law. Great trip. Went through Mt. Ranier National Park and was surprised at how beautiful it was and how few people. It is not a park you hear a lot about, but is well worth the stop if you are in the Washington area.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.