Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Thread: Coach Batteries
View Single Post
Old 12-24-2018, 04:46 PM   #1
L&MStanton

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Palazzo 33.2
State: Colorado
THOR #6261
Coach Batteries

Hi Guys,

Have an issue and was wondering if any of you might have an answer for it.
When I park the RV for any length of time not plugged in to shore power (store) the house batteries go dead in about five days. Can't start generator to recharge because not enough power to crank it. I have checked every possible power drain I can think of. Coach shut off switch, Chassis battery disconnect. Put a knife switch on the tire minder so as to shut it off. Pulled fuse from auto start for the generator to shut on light off. every light, appliance, vent, engine heater switch and even the lights on the slide controls. Battery still drains down. I have to start the generator every five days to keep enough power to be able to start it again without jumping it. Can't find the power drain! any ideas. This is my fifth coach and never had this issue with any others. Thanks

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum