Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Thread: New Thor ACE
View Single Post
Old 08-12-2015, 12:20 PM   #12
ipagan54

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: ACE 30.1
State: Florida
THOR #2162
Welcome to the forum rcsauce, you will find lots of info, help and ideas here. We did not get a remote for the in dash Axxera unit. The dealer has ordered one, but evidently we have a few more weeks to wait! I was under the impression that the Axxera head unit provided the video to the tvs (hence the remote) but we found out that is not the case anymore. You have to provide your own dvd for the tvs (cabin and outside). We picked up a small Sony dvd from best buy with all the apps we use and it works well. I did have to remove my exterior tv to connect the hdmi cable though.. I'm considering installing a power switch for the bedroom radio, that sucker is BRIGHT at night! We are getting things together, just like any hobby, buying the coach is just the entry fee! I did the cheap handling fix last weekend and doing an alignment today.. next up is weighing the ACE. Sorry for the ramble...
Good luck and have fun!
ipagan54 is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.